Apply for a career at Ventrac.
Venture Products Inc. is a growth-oriented and family owned company located in Orrville, Ohio. Our team is dedicated to excellence through innovation, a strong work ethic and quality workmanship.
We believe our employees are truly our most valuable asset. We are dedicated to attracting and developing a diverse team of individuals who are committed to the success of our team at Venture Products. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (
Do you want to be a part of the
DEDICATED and DIVERSE team here at Venture Products Inc?
Apply online today by clicking here.
Venture Products, Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. If you are unable to apply using our online application system, either due to a disability or technical difficulty, please contact us at 330-683-0075. Please be prepared to indicate the specific assistance needed.
Venture Products, Inc. requires pre-employment drug screening of all candidates.
Send any additional information to:
Ventrac HR Department 328 East Water St. Orrville, OH 44667 Fax:
Production: FABRICATION, WELDING, ASSEMBLY and PAINTING
Production Position Openings
Venture Products, Inc. (VENTRAC) is accepting applications for full-time positions on 2nd shift for FABRICATION, WELDING, ASSEMBLY and PAINTING departments, as well as 1st shift ASSEMBLY department.
Ideal candidates must have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast pace, highly flexible, team environment. Excellent attendance record is a must.
Welding applicants must have 2+ yrs welding experience in MIG/pulse. Operators will be trained to program, set up and run robots.
We offer competitive compensation / benefits package, incl. Medical ins., Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401K, Profit Sharing, pd vacation / holidays, pd Life, advancement opp., tuition reimb. & more. Interested persons must apply on-line by clicking here:
DATE: December 5, 2014
JOB: Sales Representative
The Territory Manager is responsible for building and developing a strong distributor and dealership network that increases the sales and distribution of the Ventrac product line. This position will support strategic goals of the company and will build and maintain strong relationships with the Ventrac distributors/dealerships/customers. This job involves a relationship based approach that allows us to create a positive and informative experience by exceeding expectations and demonstrating outstanding product knowledge, along with a world class customer service experience with every interaction for each customer lead contact.
Develop a distributors/dealership network in the Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois,Nebraska, Missouri territories at the request and needs of Venture Products Inc.
Build healthy and productive communication within and outside of Venture Products
Monitor dealers success in each market and increase market share yearly. Prospect for successful dealers in needed markets
Actively solve problems and issues within assigned territory
Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products
Monitor dealer sales to determine effectiveness of dealers sales force
Plan and Coordinate training such as:
Product /Demo training
Developing strategies/plans of actions for Ventrac products to be sold within each dealership and hold the distributors/dealership accountable to those plans and outcomes
Attending and supporting distributors/dealerships activities such as tradeshows, open-houses etc.
Confer with potential customers regarding purchasing requirements per contracts
Be field expert in territory regarding marketing and product needs, yearly sales programs, dealer development programs, overall sales strategy and other areas that can improve Venture Products Inc.
Sales experience in the turf or dealership market
Demonstrated long term customer relationship
Must enjoy building and nurturing long term business relationships.
Must have mechanical aptitude
Overall travel is expected to be approximately 50% annually; travel will be spend overnights and some weekends away from home
Must be willing and capable to trailer, load, unload and demonstrate equipment
Interested persons must apply on-line by clicking here:
Cad Administrator & Product Support Engineer
DATE: April 22, 2015
JOB: Cad Administrator & Product Support Engineer
Scope: Administer VPI’s CAD and CAD file management systems. Provide Engineering support for products manufactured by VPI.
Summary: The CAD administrator oversees VPI’s Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) system and CAD file management system at all levels including establishment of best practices, supporting CAD users, and implementing system upgrades. Additionally, as product support engineer, this person will assist with the engineering responsibilities needed to support VPI’s products.
• Oversee VPI’s CAD systems (Solid Edge and AutoCad)
• Oversee VPI’s CAD file management system (Solid Edge SP)
• Develop, perform training, and maintain best practices & procedures for SE, SESP, and AutoCad
Product Support Engineer:
• Work with other team members to resolve product issues
• Implement engineering changes.
• Assist with engineering product development.
• Interface with other departments to accomplish project & product goals.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (ME or EE, preferred) or degree in Engineering Technology
• Strong process, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated with excellent project and time management skills
• Proven ability to work as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal skills – professional, courteous, friendly and helpful
• Successfully demonstrated strong verbal communication
• Excellent computer and keyboarding skills (Microsoft Office, Internet)
• Ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects
• 3+ years of experience in product design
• 3+ years of experience with Solid Edge or other 3D solid modeling software
• 3+ years of experience with an Electronic File Management System (EFMS)
• Working knowledge of metal working and welding
• Working knowledge of hydraulic, power, and 12volt electrical systems.
Interested persons must apply on-line by clicking here:
Venture Products Commitment to EEO | Learn More About EEO | M/F/Disabled/Vet