Position has been filled
Position Title: Dealer Development Coordinator / Sales Trainer
Reports to: National Sales Manager
(But not limited to)
We are seeking a qualified individual who will be responsible for the development, training and building of the North American Ventrac Dealer Network. Create business plans to maximize the most effective channels for turf equipment sales. Build and maintain strong relationships with Ventrac dealers. Assist other Sales representatives with training needs, in order to achieve and maintain a high level of Ventrac product knowledge throughout the dealer network.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build and grow the North American Dealer network
- Visit potential customers to demonstrate product
- Locate, qualify and sign-up new dealers
- Build and develop new territories
- Provide dealers with product training, sales and marketing training, along with internet dealer network training.
- Assist in locating and recommend Sales Reps to cover new territories
- Assist with managing and coordinating National and Regional Trade Shows
- Work with Sales Team to determine marketing needs, yearly sales program, lease and financing options and dealer development program
- Provide feedback to Engineering regarding improvement opportunities for existing products as well as new product development
- Maintain a professional attitude, appearance and demeanor at all times
- Possess ability to build strong relationships with various types of people.
- Territory and Time management:
- Create a weekly plan that efficiently utilizes time and resources and maintain weekly communication with the sales manager.
- Ability to travel throughout North America and show skill in setting an agenda / plan that will move the current dealer base forward. Expect to spend an average of 7 to 10 nights away from home per month. (Additional days may be required for Dealer events and trade shows.)
- In a timely manner, respond to phone calls and emails.
- Ability to safely operate the entire line of Ventrac product; knowing the capabilities and able to effectively communicate the sales benefits of Ventrac over our competition.
- Ability to legally operate a truck and trailer in a safe and professional manner
- Bachelor 's degree in Sales or Business (preferred)
- At least 5 years of outside, direct sales experience with a track record of closing sales
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Web applications
We offer competitive compensation / benefits package, incl. Medical ins., Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401K, Profit Sharing, pd vacation / holidays, pd Life, advancement opp., tuition reimb. & more. Interested persons must apply on-line by clicking here: Apply Online EOE/AA Employer