39.55361RV602 COLLECTION VACUUM
70.8092 KIT, DOCKING STATION
70.4126 KIT, REAR HYD VALVE 4500
70.8091 KIT, VAC BOOT - HM/HP722
2 year *
The Ventrac RV602 VACUUM COLLECTION SYSTEM is for grass and leaf collection, and it consists of three primary components:
- the bin assembly - mounts to the rear of 4000 series tractors.
- the suction/blower system - powered by a 10HP Vanguard engine with electric start for efficient pickup and superior performance
- high lift mechanism - hydraulically raise the collection bin up to 60" and dump to unload the contents into a garbage bin or trailer.
The vac requires a storage system when dismounted. A storage stands with caster wheels is used when it is to be parked or moved around on a level floor. When loaded onto truck, a rigid base assembly is anchored to the floor that holds the vac firmly for transport.
Other Features include:
- All steel construction
- Hydraulic lift and dump
- Electric start engine
- Collection boot is quickly and easily attached to the mower deck
- Handle on hose and hose end for ease of vacuuming flower beds, etc.
- Hose clamp for attaching hose to collection boot is an over-center clamp for ease of connecting
- Storage stands, complete with caster wheels, for ease of attaching or storage