Watch the LK Rear Discharge Mower in Action.
Why use a Ventrac rear discharge mowing deck?
- Ability to mow close to objects with no side chute in the way
- Keeps cutting debris out of landscaping, paths or roadways
- Designed to minimize windrowing
- Deep deck design allows better airflow and a clean cut
- Ideal for roadsides or sidewalks where bystanders may be present
- Saves time and allows for trimming from both sides of mower
- Easily converts to a mulching mower with optional bolt-in mulch kit
- No thrown debris out the side of mower
- Better discharge spreading width than most mowers of its kind
MOW TO PERFECTION WITH VENTRAC
Ventrac rear discharge finish mowers give you a high performance cut along with professional striping for your lawn. With no side chute in the way, it is easier to maneuver around trees, landscaping, buildings and other obstacles. Rear discharge mowers will send the grass out the back of the mower and keep debris away from buildings, landscaping or sidewalks areas, while still creating a professionally cut lawn.
Features of both mowing decks:
- Full rear rollers for a professionally striped lawn
- Wide 52” or 60” cut
- Convenient flip up deck design for easy cleanup, service and storage
- Center front roller for anti-scalping
- Full Floating deck
- Optional Mulching kit available
- Cutting height positions from ¾” to 4” in 1/4” increments (up to 4-1/2” on MC600)