- Expand a new tilling service for customers
- Prepare dirt for new lawns and landscaping beds
- Works up old weeds and brush for flower beds and gardens
- Turns hard garden soil into an airy planting medium
- Easy to see front-mounted attachment
- Operates in reverse to prevent running over soil after prepped
A powerful tool for preparation of gardens and yards, the Ventrac tiller attachment can handle the hardest ground with ease. It transforms hard soil into a soft airy base perfect for growing grass, vegetables or flowers. Don’t compact that airy soil….the tractor and tiller operates in reverse, keeping a perfect planting medium intact. The tiller prepares the soil so you don’t have to.
- Natural control of grass overgrowth around landscaping
- Quickly edges golf course cart paths
- Great for sidewalk, curb, flower bed and path edging
- Efficiently cuts a uniform edge
- Operates from left or right of the tractor
The Ventrac Edger is a handy attachment to make the back-breaking task of landscape edging painless and easy. Parks, golf courses and municipalities find the edger indispensable for controlling grass overgrowth on paths, trails, sidewalks, and sand traps. Itís a fast and easy way to keep a perfect edge for a neat, uniform landscape and less overgrowth.
- Easily cuts through soil with established root bed
- Pull back sod for trenching lines
- Cutting depth of 0 to 2-1/2 inches
Sod Cutter EC240
Removing sod can be a time consuming, difficult job. With the Ventrac sod cutter, the work becomes much easier. Landscapers and homeowners love the sod cutter for preparing new landscape beds, cutting back sod for new garden areas and lawns or shaving back sod for walkways. The sod cutter attachment is perfect for cutting back sod for digging trenches or replacing sod in heavily travelled areas.